This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for our website.
Any personal information submitted to us through this website is kept confidential and will be used for the following:
- To contact you.
- To fulfill any requested product or service.
- To alert you about the potential changes or other news related to our company or products.
- We may share your information if we believe it is reasonably necessary to do to detect and prevent fraud, security or technical issues, as well as to protect our personnel and property.
- We may also share your personal information with companies that help us to run and promote our business such as customer support services, distributor partners, payment processing services, email, social media, marketing platforms, and hosting services.
- If legally required, we may have to share your information with law authorities.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- To help process online orders, our online shopping cart will require you to submit personal information. It also logs your IP address.
- Our security software logs email and IP addresses of detected spammers. This information is used to block them from spamming our blog and forms.
- We use IP addresses to determine country of origin, so we can direct international visitors to our list of suitable international distributor partners.
- To have your information removed from our systems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.